The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
Built on the same concept as our Gravelking and Gravelking SK models, the EXT version incorporates the same technology on top of a specially designed tread tailored to work best in muddy and sloppy conditions. - Ideal for gravel and dirt, mud and loose conditions - Available in Black Tread and Black or Brown Wall Colors - Folding (Aramid) Bead - Available in 700 C and a variety of widths - TLC in widths 33 mm and larger
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
A do-anything combination of low rolling resistance, Hard-Case tread and sidewall protection, and a grippy, all-weather compound with siped tread for enthusiasts who want one tire for year-round riding. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case triple flat protection protects against punctures
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
The Pursuer is great for logging trouble-free training miles and casual group rides. - Low rolling resistance, high mileage tread compound - Sport-level clincher tire The Pursuer is the newest road clincher in the Maxxis line. Taking what we learned from the development of the HYPR Compound for our flagship High Road tire, the Pursuer uses an all-new full-silica rubber compound. This new compound decreases rolling resistance while improving tread wear and cornering performance. For logging trouble-free training miles and casual group rides, choose the Pursuer.
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
A road tire with Hard-Case Lite puncture protection for long-lasting confidence and traction on every road. Get that new-tire feeling The R1 road tire is the perfect replacement tire for your road bike or urban commuter. It's a great balance of performance and value, with 60TPI casing and Hard-Case Lite puncture protection that keeps weight down and durability up. Product details - Designed for lasting durability and performance for road riding - Hard-Case Lite provides lightweight puncture protection - Low rolling resistance and excellent cornering grip Specifications - Size: 700C x 32mm - Diameter: 700C - Width: 32mm - TPI: 60 TPI - Durometer: 62a - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 32-622 - Puncture protection: Hard-Case Lite - Weight: 428g
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Schwalbe's Silento rolls quietly along pavement, and has just the grip for light off-road excursions. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats, too.
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• Raised center and directional lateral tread for city and rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
The Comp III in K50 Tread is a great tire for any BMX or kid's bike. - K50 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
Page 1 of 1