Incredible traction and cornering for loose and rocky trails, wet or dry.
The go-to tire for aggressive riders
The XR4 Team Issue TLR tire offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a new and improved tread pattern with 120 TPI casing. Save yourself from punctures with our Inner Strength sub-tread protection while squeezing out every bit of cornering traction with the 61a/50a dual-compound rubber. This tire really is that good.
- An aggressive trail tire that excels in loose and rocky conditions
- Aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire is engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
Our Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tire durability.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tire pressure for better traction, added confidence, and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tires, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this setup is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
|Size||27.5" x 2.4"||29" x 2.4"|
|TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI|
|Puncture protection||Inner Strength||Inner Strength|
|Folding / 120 TPI / Black/Tan / Tubeless / 27.5 x 2.40||601842748923||5269836||TIR42798093L|
|Folding / 120 TPI / Black/Tan / Tubeless / 29 x 2.40||601842748930||5269837||TIR41122746L|